The Faas Lite from Puma Golf features zero-drop construction and ultra-lightweight materials that allow for a more natural walking stride and flexible, comfortable all-day wear both on and off of the course. It also features a microfiber leather construction which is equipped with stormCELL technology to provide lightweight, waterproof durability. The corrugated flex grove sole provides optimal flexibility as well as improved ground contact throughout the swing for optimal traction and stability.
- Microfiber leather for super lightweight performance and waterproof protection
- StormCELL technology to keep your feet protected from the elements
- Comes with two laces, both tonal and pop color
- Lightweight material in lining package and tongue provides superior comfort
- FaasFoam + is a proprietary blend of foam and rubber, that is more resilient, has increased step-in-comfort, and is 25% lighter than previous foam
- OrthoLite sock liner provides an enhanced fit and long lasting comfort
- SmartQuill traction technology features directional grip elements that enhance ground contact and improve stability and traction
- Zero heel-to-toe drop to promote a more natural walking stride and posture during the golf swing
- EverTrack carbon rubber in the forefoot and heel for long lasting durability
- Corrugated flex groove sole design provides optimal flexibility and increases ground contact throughout swing
Displaying 0 out of 0 Reviews.
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?