The M Project Spikeless golf shoe from FootJoy has a breakthrough minimalistic design that gives it unmatched comfort and performance. The M Project Spikeless features several new technologies throughout its entire construction. The upper is made from the new MP: SPEC leather by Pittards, which provides excellent durability and a second-skin feel. The MP: 627 last is strategically shaped to allow the toes spread and grip more naturally. The LTD outsole is made from z laser-thin DuraMax rubber compounds with a low-profile design to enhance ground contact. All in all, the M Project Spikeless is one brilliantly styled shoe with superior engineering for golfers everywhere.
- NEW, proprietary M:SPEC™ leather by Pittards® – thin-yet-strong specification, supple, comfortable feel
- NEW ProTekt™ toe guard – designed to provide abrasion resistance in a key wear area
- NEW MP:627™ last – New, generous forefoot shape – allows toes to spread and grip
- NEW L.T.D. Outsole – Laser Thin Duramax™ rubber compound acts as a low-profile, highly flexible conduit from ground to feet
- P.I.N.S. System – thinner spec receptacles and cleats delivers low-profile performance
- Spikeless Sole
- 2 Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
Displaying 0 out of 1 Reviews.
Show All 1 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?