The CarbonPro golf shoes from Oakley feature a full grain leather liner with true waterproof construction and come with a 2-year limited waterproof warranty. The PINS system outsole produces a low-profile shoe to provide a close-to-the-ground feel for improved stability. The compression molded EVA chassis with the Red Code shock-absorbing heel puck insert provides improved all-day comfort to the wearer.
- 1.4mm Premuim waterproof full grain leather with welded logo
- Full Grain leather liner with true waterproof construction
- Ortholite performance, moisture transport insole
- Compression molded EVA chassis featuring Red Code shock-attenuating heel puck insert
- Abrasion-resistant injection-molded polymer
- PINS system low profile cleat
- 2 year limited waterproof warranty
Displaying 0 out of 0 Reviews.
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?