The FootJoy Icon golf shoe combines technical innovation with quality construction to create the most high-performance men's golf shoe from FootJoy yet. Each of the golf shoes has an upper made from premium full grain leather with fine calfskin detailing. The leathers' natural pliability allows for flexible movement around the course. The FootJoy Icon's upper also has a two year limited waterproof warranty that lets you play in all ground conditions.
The Icon also features full leather lining with a memory foam collar and tongue for a custom fit, while Slip-Last construction eliminates the need for an insole board for optimal power transfer and the microfiber heel provides superior slip-resistance.
Continuing to move down the shoe, the dual-density PU (polyurethane) Fit-Bed allows extra cushioning and shock absorbance that keep your feet comfortable throughout your game. A tri-density TPU (thermalplastic urethane) outsole adds performance to comfort by providing a durable, stable hitting platform. The Icon Torque Bar uses a perforated alloy construction to maximize balance and support. And finally, the CHAMP Stinger spikes give amazing traction that doesn't weigh the down the foot.
These features make the FootJoy Icon embody all that has made FootJoy itself an iconic brand: stylish aesthetics, luxurious comfort, and action-ready design. It has everything a golfer could ever want in a golf shoe.
- Luxurious Calfskin detailing - Superb quality, fashionable styling
- Premium full grain leather uppers - Soft, breathable, waterproof
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty
- Full leather linings - Comfortable, slip resistant
- Leather covered dual-density PU Fit-Bed - Cushioned, quality fit and support
- Memory foam around the collar and under the tongue - Custom fit, mold-to-your-foot comfort
- Microfiber heel counter - Slip-resistant, optimal fit
- Icon Laser Last
- Tri-density TPU outsole - Durable, stable hitting platform
- Molded ABS insole board - Increased underfoot stability
- Icon Torque Bar - Perforated alloy support structure
- Dual OptiFlex zones - Soft TPU for extra flexibility
- Stinger cleats by CHAMP
Displaying 1 out of 7 Reviews.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.
ICONS - Comfortable from first tee on
I have several pair of Classics that I purchased from GSO before and wanted another pair. I decided to try the Icons. I tried them for 9 holes to make sure I "broke" them in. I wish I had played 18 or 36. They felt great right away and of course I felt like I was swinging better. Game improvement starts at your feet.
Was this review helpful? YES |
Show All 7 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?