Feel the flex! Special construction allows for the ultimate in underfoot comfort and flexibility. The Contour Series golf shoes feature full grain leather uppers and a two-year waterproof warranty. The sculpted EVA midsole provides superb cushioning and the TPU stability bridge ensures maximum stability. The BOA reel never loosens during play and the lace never stretches or unties for optimal stability.
- Sneaker-like construction for optimal flexibility
- Full Grain Leather Uppers
- BOA Closure System
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty (US Warranty)
- Super Soft PU Linings
- Slip Last Construction
- Contoured Lightweight PU Fit-Bed® designed for extra comfort and support
- Contour Last - Full rounded toe character, full across the forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to more closely match the shape of the foot
- EVA Midsole
- Ultra flexible DuraMax™ rubber outsoles
- TPU Stability Bridge
- Fast Twist Insert System™
- Zarma® Cleats by CHAMP®
Displaying 1 out of 2 Reviews.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Terrific Idea !
Handicap: 11-15 Plays Golf: I play more than once a week Dexterity: Left Hand
I play 27 holes 5 days a week. These BOA shoes are excellent. Easy to put on and with a few twists they are perfect. Never a broken lace to worry about.
The shoes are comfortable and this system is idiot proof.
I would never buy another shoe with out the BOA system.
Was this review helpful? YES |
Show All 2 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?