The ECCO Biom Hybrid golf shoe is uniquely designed to work with your foot's natural movement for maximum performance and comfort. Beneath the soft Yak leather upper is an insole that uses the ECCO Comfort Fibre System to increase air circulation and a direct-injected PU construction to provide anatomical-sensitive support. The low-profile structure keeps your foot closer to the ground for a better ground feel and traction. The TPU outsole contains stabilizing elements between the spikes for a steady stance.
- Constructed of Yak and hydromax leather
- Hyrdromax leather treated with Stain-Resistant Technology
- Triple component insole unit enhances cushion and performance
- Anatomical last with flexible midsole arch support
- Lightweight, dual-density TPU outsole for close-to-the-ground feel and traction
Displaying 0 out of 0 Reviews.
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?