The CrossFlex Shoe from adidas features a mesh upper made with ClimaProof technology, which makes it both breathable and waterproof. The spikeless EVA outsole offers superior cushioning and support, while its strategically placed pods and zonal traction elements adapt to different ground conditions for exceptional stability.
- CLIMAPROOF mesh uppers delivers waterproof protection with athletic functionality.
- Bulit on lightweight running last for athlethic performance , fit and feel.
- Engineered stitching, internal gusset and lightweight TPU toe-shield provide enhanced stability and durability.
- Lightweight EVA spikeless outsole offers cushioning and flexibility for long-lasting comfort.
- Strategically-placed pods and zonal traction elements adapt to varying ground conditions to deliver superior stability and traction.
Displaying 0 out of 2 Reviews.
Show All 2 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?