The adiZero Tour golf shoe from adidas features a revolutionary design that provides a natural fit and feel. The combination of flexible SPRINTWEB technology, CLOUDFOAM cushioning and SPRINTFRAME outsole offer barefoot-level comfort with the superior traction a high-performance adidas golf shoe.
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN™ upper for superior-fitting comfort
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort
- Internal SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Two insoles to maximize performance, the FitFOAM® sockliner provides the best comfort while the CLOUDFOAM™ insole provides the best lightweight cushioning with every step
- New, anatomical last provides additional room in the forefoot for increased comfort
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH® low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- Revolutionary thin PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ (3.4oz) outsole is ultrathin (1.2mm) and provides optimal performance and support
- Includes two shoe lace options (tonal and contrast)
- 2 year waterproof warranty
out of 2
Show All 2 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.