The adidas Pure 360 Gripmore Sport shoe offers the classic adidas running shoe design and features a new hybrid outsole which has 24 Gripmore cleats and 162 total points of contact for incredible versatility and performance. The Pure 360 GripMore Sport has the new adiPURE trainer last which provides a more generous forefoot, while still locking the midfoot and heel in place for improved comfort. Additional features of this performance golf shoe include a ClimaProof, ultra lightweight mesh upper for incredible comfort, protection, and performance, an EVA midsole with deep flex-grooves that provide PureMotion flexibility and comfort and a new PowerBand chassis provides more lateral support and stability.
- Lightweight seamless mesh with ClimaProof.
- TPU stripes and molded external heeel counter provide 360 wrap stability.comfort and stability
- EVA midsole with deep flex grooves for PureMotion flexibility and comfort.
- Cloudfoam sockliner provides ultralight cushioning and comfort.
- New Powerband chassis with flexible EVA construction provides lateral support and flexibility.
- Hybrid outsole features 24 Gripmore cleats, adiwear rubber and 162 total points of contact for the perfect combination of performance and versatility.
Displaying 0 out of 5 Reviews.
Show All 5 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?