This adiZero Sport II Golf shoe is an ultra- lightweight shoe that has a mesh upper climaproof construction with an external sprintweb TPU layer for superior stability duing lateral movements. The new sprintframe outsole features spikeless swing plane traction technology for increased grip and enhanced flexibility. The shoes were built on the iconic Supernova running last and the CLOUDFOAM™ molded EVA Foam foot bed provides ultra-lightweight comfort. This shoe has a 2 year waterproof warranty.
- Ultra-lightweight performance mesh uppers with climaProof protection offers style and comfort
- Lightweight CLOUDFOAM™sockliner provides everlasting cushioning, support and comfort
- External sprintWeb TPU layer for added stability
- PureMotion outsole features spikeless Swing Plane Traction technology for increased grip and enhanced flexibility
- Iconic Supernova running last
Displaying 0 out of 2 Reviews.
Show All 2 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?