The Faas Lite Mesh golf shoe from Puma features minimal single layer mesh construction that combines with coolCELL technology for enhanced breathability and reduced overall weight, resulting in cool, comfortable feet. Its corrugated flex grove sole provides optimal flexibility as well as improved ground contact throughout the swing for optimal traction and stability. It also features zero-drop construction, which produces a more natural stride and posture, resulting in improved comfort.
- coolCELL technology that features a minimal single layer mesh for enhanced breathability and reduced weight
- Comes with two laces, both tonal and pop color
- An internal suede forefoot structure paired with bonded overlays provide support and comfort where it is needed most during your swing
- FaasFoam + is a proprietary blend of foam and rubber, that is more resilient, has increased step-in-comfort, and is 25% lighter than previous foam
- OrthoLite sock liner provides an enhanced fit and long lasting comfort
- SmartQuill traction technology features directional grip elements that enhance ground contact and improve stability and traction
- Zero heel-to-toe drop to promote a more natural walking stride and posture during the golf swing
- EverTrack carbon rubber in the forefoot and heel for long lasting durability
- Corrugated flex groove sole design provides optimal flexibility and increases ground contact throughout swing
Displaying 0 out of 4 Reviews.
Show All 4 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?