The M Project golf shoe from FootJoy is constructed of supple, thin, yet strong M:SPEC leather to provide incredible comfort. The player's toes are allowed to spread more and gain more grip through the new MP:637 last that has a generous forefoot shape. Its highly flexible, low-profile design is made possible by the L.T.D. outsole that is constructed of laser-thin Duramax rubber, and produces an extremely lightweight, comfortable golf shoe.
- Minimal Construction = Maxiimum Feel with thin, yet-strong, supple and comfortable Leather.
- ProTect™ toe guard technology – designed to provide abrasion resistance in a key wear area
- MP:627™ last – with a generous forefoot shape which allows toes to spread and grip throughout golf swing motion.
- Flexible, laser thin Duramax™ rubber compound outsole acts as a low-profile, highly flexible conduit from ground to feet
- P.I.N.S. System – thinner spec receptacles and cleats delivers low-profile performance
- 2 Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
Displaying 0 out of 19 Reviews.
Show All 19 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?