The adiZero Sport golf shoe from adidas features a revolutionary design that provides a natural fit and feel. The combination of flexible SPRINTWEB technology, CLOUDFOAM cushioning and SPRINTFRAME outsole offer the comfort of a sneaker with the superior traction of a high-performance adidas golf shoe.
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort
- External SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- CLOUDFOAM™ sockliner provides lasting comfort and lightweight cushioning with every step
- Revolutionary SPRINTFAME outsole provides optimal performance and support in the midfoot and forefoot.
- Built on the SUPERNOVA athletic running last for sneaker-like feel
- Dual-width, superlight performance lace
Displaying 0 out of 1 Reviews.
Show All 1 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to .
When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly. In the meantime would you care to share what you thought with any of your fiends?