The YETI Tundra 65 cooler is a heavy-duty generalist, equally adept at keeping your catches cold in the field or serving as the drink-and-food hub for a tailgate, party, or other times of general revelry. This ice chest is plenty roomy, holding the recommended 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Whatever you choose to chill, you know this top-quality cooler will keep it cold longer thanks to 2 meaty inches of insulation and our cold-keeping gasket. Dry ice compatibility allows you to keep everything frosty even on your longest excursions.
- Rotomolded Construction – makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet – assures your cooler stays put
- Permafrost Insulation – the stronghold of cold
- DoubleHaul Handles – military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex Drain System – a quick twist drains it all
- No Sweat Design – keeps it dry on the outside
- See More Info Under Technology Specs Tab