The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is our customers’ top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — made from roto-molded polyethylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, it’s built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.
- Rotomolded Construction – makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet – assures your cooler stays put
- Permafrost Insulation – the stronghold of cold
- DoubleHaul Handles – military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex Drain System – a quick twist drains it all
- No Sweat Design – keeps it dry on the outside
- See More Info Under Technology Specs Tab