The Oakley Silver sunglasses are now available in the XL edition. The XL sunglasses are designed with extended lens height, a larger circumference for the head and an expanded field of downward view. The XL edition offers the same sleek architecture and sculptural reliefs as the original Silver sunglasses. Features include a Woodgrain frame made with O Matter stress-resistant material that is lightweight and durable, Prizm HDPolarized lenses that keep your eyes comfortable in varying light conditions, a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points and Plutonite lens material that protects the eyes by filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Quality frame materials and lens technology offer uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility
- HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without haze and optical distortion, keeping your eyes comfortable in varying light conditions
- Plutonite lens material protects the eyes by filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm