While Nikon’s COOLSHOT Rangefinders are great for displaying distances to the pin, they are also useful for finding distances to unwanted objects (hazards, trees, etc.) on the golf course. Knowing these distances removes the stress of the unknown, allowing you to focus on your swing. The Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Golf Laser Rangefinder offers the same high-quality performance as the 40 while also including ID Technology and Distant Target Priority mode. With ID Technology, the 40i displays slope-adjusted distance and to-the-target distance, allowing stress-free club selection when facing a shot with elevation change. ID Technology also eliminates second-guessing or how far uphill or downhill a shot will play. Another feature of the COOLSHOT 40i is Distant Target Priority mode, which is now offered along with First Target Priority mode. The Distant Target Priority mode displays the distance of the farthest subject, which is useful when measuring overlapping subjects in wooded areas.
- ID (incline/decline) Technology displays the slope adjusted distance, which is a guide for how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course
- Distant Target Priority mode displays the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas
- First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance with HYPER READ
- A single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions) and Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C