While Nikon’s COOLSHOT Rangefinders are great for displaying distances to the pin, they are just as useful for finding distances to unwanted objects (hazards, trees, etc.) on the golf course as well. Knowing these distances will remove the stress of the unknown and allow you to focus on learning to manage your game better. The Nikon COOLSHOT 20 Golf Laser Rangefinder is the smallest, most compact rangefinder of Nikon’s line, but still packs a powerful punch. This easy-to-use tool provides accurate measurements for every shot with one-push continuous measurement that includes First Target Priority Mode, which enables easy distance assessment to bunkers, fairway ends, dogleg corners and ultimately the flagstick. The COOLSHOT 20 can withstand rain, cold and heat with its durable rainproof design and wide temperature tolerance.
- Measurement range: 5-500m/6-550 yd.
- A single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) and ergonomic design
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images and Dioptre adjustment function
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions) and Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- First Target Priority mode is employed when measuring overlapping subjects. The distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background