The Callaway Micro Laser Rangefinder delivers accurate and consistent distances using multiple settings while maintaining an ultra lightweight and compact design. Prism technology is ideal for quickly acquiring distances to the pin while playing courses that have flagsticks with built-in reflectors. If the course does not have reflectors, switch the settings to engage P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) to lock on to the flag quickly and accurately. This rangefinder is also great when trying to acquire distances to other objects such as hazards, trees, spots on the green, etc. Simply use laser mode to scan the landscape and pick up the desired object.
- Prism and laser modes to pick up various objects
- Range to pin 300 yards
- Pin Acquisition Technology
- Superior accuracy (+/- 1 yard)
- Ultra compact and lightweight (4 oz.)
- Dimensions 3.5" x 2.5" x 1.5"